Saturday 16 January 2010

Kathmandu. Lamatar, Lubhoo!

Hello guys!
I'm having the most amazing time in Nepal! For the first 4 days we stayed in Kathmandu whcih was really nice as we bonded as a group, we also bonded with the Sirtuar lot, so know we are separated I miss them very much! So hello 2 sirtuar!

I've learnt a lot about the Nepali culture for example whistling inside the home is unlucky and tehy rub cow pack all over the kitchen floor as it is pure, ming! ha! All we eat is rice and daal soo i can't wait 2 get 2 Kathmanu next weekend 2 eat some chips and maybe a sneaky steak!

Lamatar is very beautiful, and I've bonded well with my family from the beginning, my older brother Nirjal is lovely and he has very good english, which is very handy!!!

I'll write more on tuesday, till then Pheri Betaulaaa!!!

Cerixxx

Helo,
Helo fy ffrind! Dwi'n cael amser anhgoel yma'n Nepal, dwi'n mwynhau pob eiliad, er deud huna dwi'm yn or-hoff o'r gael cawod oer, oer bob dydd! ha! A byta reis 3 gwaith y dydd, he he!

Da ni di bod gweld dipyn, ymweld ar monkey temple sef un o'r buddhist temples mwya yn byd! Anhygoel, er o genai ofn yn mwnci"s! Ma Kathmandu yn le anhygoel er ma na lot fowr o dlodi yna yn enwedig yn Themal!!

Dwi di dysgu lot am ddiwylliant Nepali'n barod!!

Byddai ar hwn eto dydd Mawrth felly tan hynny Pheri Betaulaaa!!!

Cerixxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment