Thursday 28 January 2010

Hi guys!

No news really, still eating rice, still craving steak and chips! Although i've been ill for the past dew days with irratible bowl syndrome! Getting better though!

We went to Patan Durbar Sq on sunday which was really cool, and i did a little bit of praying and ate 3 pancakes which made me very ill! ha!

Family still lovely and i take more part in their daily responsibilites I helped my mother 2 wash some pots the other night and discovered they wash them with mud, mingin! So i scrubbed them very clean, don't worry platform 2 I wash my own dishes every night but they've only just let me wash the pots, privliged!!! We still pray every night, i've just finished my Dawn French book, funny and started reading Jo Brand's book, so the family think I'm obsessed with comedy, which is probably true!!

I'll update my blog soon, after the weekend!

Chow for now!
Cerixxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment